Wednesday, July 28, 2010

PETA Apparel















      As you may know, one of my favorite organizations is PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and I recently found out that in their PETA Catalog they have some awesome clothing items! Like cute shirts and sweatpants and adorable shorts, bags and necklaces. Some of my favorites are these shirts. They each cost about $20 and can be purchased on the PETA website. I'm pretty sure the proceeds go the organization, but I'm not positive. I'm definitely buying some of these great things!!!

4 comments:

  1. These shirts are so cute! I want some =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldnt agree more red shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I had no idea that PETA made clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shirts are adorable! It is cool that PETA makes clothes. Just saying these shirts probably work REALLY well with high skirts (I really like high skirts. Does anybody else?).

    ReplyDelete